Premier League 2020/21

METALMAN

Only time I ever get a name and number was Lamine Sakho during the year Leeds went down and he was one of like a million loanees.

Though, the shirt ended up being returned after like 2 weeks because the printing started coming off so I think that's pretty apt given his time at the club.

The only name I had on a shirt was the glorious yellow Liverpool shirt from I wanna say 95, when you had to pay for numbers and letters, Fowler was number 23 at the time and Ian Rush was far too popular so I opted for Rob Jones.

Got that done in Birthdays

I've had Riise, Diouf (wish I could to back and give my child self a wobble for that choice) Gerrard and Skrtel on the back of Liverpool tops I had as a kid. 

Had an old Wigan JJB special from the old division 2 days and for some reason a Malta top my nan got me from when she'd been on holiday. 

3 minutes ago, DavidMarrio said:

I've had Riise, Diouf (wish I could to back and give my child self a wobble for that choice) Gerrard and Skrtel on the back of Liverpool tops I had as a kid. 

Had an old Wigan JJB special from the old division 2 days and for some reason a Malta top my nan got me from when she'd been on holiday. 

Ah yeah I used to stock up on int'l shirts when I traveled. I got a Greek one off the heels of their 04 Euro triumph, an Italy (knockoff because I was a dumb American tourist), and England World Cup 06 top. Then I started to realize I'd just never wear them again. 

6 minutes ago, damshow said:

Ah yeah I used to stock up on int'l shirts when I traveled. I got a Greek one off the heels of their 04 Euro triumph, an Italy (knockoff because I was a dumb American tourist), and England World Cup 06 top. Then I started to realize I'd just never wear them again. 

I've got some of the current Liverpool ones, an old Bayern Munich one and Ajax one from when I went to Amsterdam. Mainly wear them for the gym/playing football/in the house. 

It's just the price of kits these days they're so expensive. Would love to have some of the old school Inter or Fiorentina ones for example but they just cost a lot. 

I have a few of several different clubs in several different countries. As for numbers and names, some with, some without.

Many of those may feel like random clubs to others but I like them enough. The most random for me and also the only national team shirt I own is an euro 2008 Romania NT I bought around 2012/13 because it was cheap and I really shouldn't be going shopping on my lunch break from work.

21 minutes ago, Tigerstyle said:

You used to be able to get a season out of date international and foreign shirts from Sport & Soccer for under a tenner, I had Netherlands, Spain, Juve and Deportivo off the top of my head. Miss those days.

Had some crackers from here recently, and if you follow them on Twitter you find out when they're getting new stuff in. https://www.mandmdirect.com/02/fts/?search=football+shirts

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, damshow said:

Ah yeah I used to stock up on int'l shirts when I traveled.

Didn't necessarily get the international shirts but used to try and pick up a local sides shirts. Nowadays it's a cheaper nice polo shirt option. I think it was a trip to North Wales (which coincided with a UEFA Cup preliminary game) and the random FC Rhyl shirt in my collection that may have been the trigger.