General Television Thread 2021

GhostMachine

21 hours ago, Josh said:

Feel Good (on Netflix here in the U.S.) is a tremendous television program. Very funny, with great emotional tension and catharsis. Somewhat expressionistic, which is most welcome.

it's incredible. So raw and personal, but so funny. It got cancelled after one season, but thankfully netflix bought it to do a second one

• Like 2

546crr4jxz971.jpg

This picture lead to people on Reddit making jokes about Burn Notice aaaaand now I've started to re-watch Burn Notice...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, CLDY said:

This has been one of my favorite sketches from S2 of I Think You Should Leave

Yeah I had to pause it because I was about to have an asthma attack from laughing so much. 

• Like 1

Just watched the C.W.-focused two-parter in season two of Mythic Quest. I really, really like the way the show has shifted a bit away from the games industry comedy stuff (though obviously it's still there) and put more of an emphasis on the characters.

On 16/07/2021 at 15:07, CLDY said:

This suddenly makes sense as to why the latest episode of Dynamite is called Coffin Flop.

• Like 1

Was it called 'Coffin Flop'? Because that was about as funny as getting an appendectomy.

On 16/07/2021 at 16:07, CLDY said:

What a wild ride of a season. 

I think top sketch was the driving school or Jamie Taco. 

• Like 2

How did I ever watch Bones. Jesus Christ, this show is large garbage. HA HA, BONES CONFUSED GROUPIES AND GROUPERS!! LMAO!! SHE'S SO QUIRKY, THAT SCIENCE MIND HAVER!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, CLDY said:

How did I ever watch Bones. Jesus Christ, this show is large garbage. HA HA, BONES CONFUSED GROUPIES AND GROUPERS!! LMAO!! SHE'S SO QUIRKY, THAT SCIENCE MIND HAVER!

Yeah I cringe whenever I catch a couple minutes on TNT. I watched so much of that show!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, damshow said:

Bones was on for so incredibly long and I think within minutes of it ending everyone forgot about it.

Not my mother. <_<