X-BOX Megathread 2021

I immediately bought a Nissan 370Z, just because I have a Z and I want to eventually make it into the main racing car I use in the game. I stress eventually, because that shit is expensive. I love the auction house feature too, I've already sold 2 or 3 cars.

Battlefield? Halo?

Nevermind that shit, Timesplitters 2 and Future Perfect on backwards compatability. I'm guessing EA doesn't have the rights to FP anymore, that would have been neat to have on EA Play/Gamepass.

I played two rounds, heard a bunch of slurs and listened to a 5 minutes fight about someone not picking up someone else in their Warthog, so the person who didn't get picked up drove the other person off a cliff and got offended when people called him childish.

I think I've played enough Halo to last me a good while.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, apsham said:

I played two rounds, heard a bunch of slurs and listened to a 5 minutes fight about someone not picking up someone else in their Warthog, so the person who didn't get picked up drove the other person off a cliff and got offended when people called him childish.

I think I've played enough Halo to last me a good while.

So the usual experience?

I tried inviting @Ruki Returns to a few games but he never responded 😡

If anyone wants to play, let me know. Myself and a friend from work are making our way through the Battle Pass every night this week. Also gonna be playing with a guy from DVDVR too, maybe.

7 hours ago, tristy said:

I tried inviting @Ruki Returns to a few games but he never responded 😡

If anyone wants to play, let me know. Myself and a friend from work are making our way through the Battle Pass every night this week. Also gonna be playing with a guy from DVDVR too, maybe.

Oh, that's who that was! I was on my computer at the time, not my Xbox.

I played 4 or 5 matches last night. I think I won once. I am not very good at twitch shooters.

I’m officially in the silver rank, and on level 5 of the battle pass too. I’m not gonna claim I’m great or anything, but when you have a competent team, things like CTF or Oddball really works a lot better. Slayer is still the best mode, though.