WWE 2K23

FLiam

Lol Cena Loses Mode would be awesome to try if not for the fact that it's hard for me to justify getting the game with all the sale buzz going on with WWE.

Some massive improvements are gonna be needed for Universe if they want me to drop $70 on this. And even then, I might wait a few months. Hopefully by the summer Fight Forever will be out, since I really only buy WWE games now to sim AEW stuff. Or a ECW or WCW universe mode. I rarely care about the current roster beyond maybe the first week or so.

I don't mind MyFaction like most people, but man do I miss the towers mode from... 2K19, I think? That was fun. They have it in MyFaction but it's just annoying, like a lot of tag matches or multi-man matches. And the AI breaks shit up way too much.

13 hours ago, tristy said:

Some massive improvements are gonna be needed for Universe if they want me to drop $70 on this. And even then, I might wait a few months. Hopefully by the summer Fight Forever will be out, since I really only buy WWE games now to sim AEW stuff. Or a ECW or WCW universe mode. I rarely care about the current roster beyond maybe the first week or so.

I don't mind MyFaction like most people, but man do I miss the towers mode from... 2K19, I think? That was fun. They have it in MyFaction but it's just annoying, like a lot of tag matches or multi-man matches. And the AI breaks shit up way too much.

I heard that Universe mode is now using the exact same engine as the MyRise mode.

Not sure exactly what that means though. Something about additional options and animations?

This was the video where it was mentioned:

the alternate ending is that Paul Heyman has two words for Edge

Spoiler

Matt Hardy

• Haha 2

21 hours ago, Bobfoc said:

Is the alternative ending Cena winning at One Night Stand and the promised riot happening?

Spoiler

He wins, the referee ushers him out the ring to protect him from the impending riot and the whole time the crowd … applaud him.

• Haha 1