The Emirates FA Cup 2021/22

Lineker

Wait... Who was the guy wearing glasses that looked like Klopp? Cos Klopp is there with short hair and no glasses.

Did they sign Jürgen Klopp-Peters or something?

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Kostas up on a coaches shoulders celebrating is an amazing image

First time liverpool have won the fa cup at Wembley since 1992

1 minute ago, Matt said:

Wait... Who was the guy wearing glasses that looked like Klopp? Cos Klopp is there with short hair and no glasses.

Klopplegangers our fitness coach 

Whatever happens this is such a fantastic season. Three cup finals and challenging for the title. So lucky, best team of my lifetime and just gotta enjoy the ride while I can. These are the days 🔴

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Matt said:

andreas kornmayer, fitness coach

I got to watch that at the Liverpool supporters bar in Philly. All those fans crammed into the bar definitely made those pens so much more stressful, but the victory even better. What's season, what a club

Or the Europa League now that I think of it.

Still, he has plenty of time to do it :shifty:

There's a few variations of that tweet going around basically adding up to he's won all this stuff and he's only 23.

On 15/05/2022 at 11:41, Hobo said:

Hasn’t won the Community Shield. Which I know is naff but if you’re including the Super Cup then it fits whatever parameters they’re setting

3 minutes ago, Twist said:

Hasn’t won the Community Shield. Which I know is naff but if you’re including the Super Cup then it fits whatever parameters they’re setting

I think he's still 23 in august so theres time!

Yeah the more you examine that tweet the less it holds up.

That said Trent is still a phenomenal player. 

image.png

Got to admit, I love how much booing the anthem and Prince William is boiling the piss of tories and gammons across the country 

• Like 1

I'll be honest, I do think it's a bit lame, especially if the booing continued through Abide With Me. But to suggest taking "necessary action" is pathetic, especially when they've already condoned booing players who take the knee.

• Like 1

She's got to get in a soundbite for all the Daily Mail and Daily Express readers who think everyone under the age of 50 is a woke leftie snowflake and should be executed.