The Emirates FA Cup 2021/22

Lineker

Glad we won and it was a decent line up and scoreline for my brother in law. Went to Lanzarote today so gave him my ticket, was hoping he'd get a good match out of it and sounds like he did. 

Plus we've got another home leg so that'll be me boxed off for Norwich. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
30 minutes ago, Chris2K said:

Firstly, Lawrenson's commentary is usually wank, but when you throw obvious bias on top of it then you have the worst commentator in football.

Secondly, how Kane didn't get a penalty there is ridiculous.

What channel are you watching? It's Danny Murphy on the Beeb.

And do you mean the shirt pull before the offside goal? He had a handful of Boro shirt, he can hardly complain.

Honestly, it is pretty funny in a cosmic joke sort of way that I bailed out on closely following or caring deeply about the Seattle Mariners and then a confluence of events led me to supporting their English football equivalent.

Was it Defoe who said afterwards that you'd expect Spurs to dominate? That feels a stretch to me playing away at a form team in the Championship, obviously Spurs were favourites but "dominate" felt very disrespectful. 

So now I have a Chelsea FA Cup match to watch.

I may mute the whole thing because what I do not need in my life is to listen to whatever 3rd-rate pundits the BBC have cobbled together from Sky/BT's leftovers wittering on about all this.

And hell, Kepa's in goal again ffs. 😂

6 minutes ago, stokeriño said:

So now I have a Chelsea FA Cup match to watch.

I may mute the whole thing because what I do not need in my life is to listen to whatever 3rd-rate pundits the BBC have cobbled together from Sky/BT's leftovers wittering on about all this.

And hell, Kepa's in goal again ffs. 😂

He’s conceded 11 goals in 3 minutes of game time or whatever stat I want to make up to make him sound awful