The Emirates FA Cup 2021/22

Lineker

He'll take some mighty fine goal kicks if he carries over his form from his last match :shifty:

The worlds best number 2 goalkeeper on the meanhand is getting rested tonight. 

Comfortable first half, should have had a pen in the second. Conceded and made it a bit nervy but the rotated team advance. 

Is the draw tomorrow??

12 hours ago, DavidMarrio said:

Comfortable first half, should have had a pen in the second. Conceded and made it a bit nervy but the rotated team advance. 

Is the draw tomorrow??

It's this evening before Everton/Boreham Wood, I believe.

Crystal Palace vs Everton or Boreham Wood

Nottingham Forest or Huddersfield vs Liverpool

Middlesbrough vs Chelsea

Southampton vs Manchester City

...I'd love to say that's an easy draw if we get through. <_<

Away game might make it harder to get any Wembley semi final tickets if we were to advance but least it'll save me some cash for a round anyway. 

I can't remember the last time we played Forest and we've not played Huddersfield in a while so least it'll be someone different which is always something I like to see. 

1 hour ago, DavidMarrio said:

Away game might make it harder to get any Wembley semi final tickets if we were to advance but least it'll save me some cash for a round anyway. 

I can't remember the last time we played Forest and we've not played Huddersfield in a while so least it'll be someone different which is always something I like to see. 

It seems that Forest and Liverpool last met in 1999. I remember that match. Pierre Van Hooijdonk scored a free kick in the last minute to make it 2-2.

• 2 weeks later...

Does nobody at the club have any concept of how utterly mindless this request is? The Abrambovich chants last week were a PR nightmare but at least it was somewhat out of their control, this is all their own doing and is making them look incredibly tactless.

On 04/03/2022 at 13:38, Bobfoc said:

It seems that Forest and Liverpool last met in 1999. I remember that match. Pierre Van Hooijdonk scored a free kick in the last minute to make it 2-2.

the previous fixture must then have been the 5-1 win for Liverpool. Where michael owen scored 4!

1 hour ago, Colly said:

Boro went with "bizarre".

Would have been funny if they put the actual thoughts they immediately had 

Sky basically said it was a move to put pressure on the gov rather than a serious behind closed doors request, and that they were also requesting the remainder of the 4k tickets they had to be given out for free. So it's not all bad from their side.