Premier League 2022/23

Lineker

That was absurdly stupid. The reverse angle does show how much of a meal Kane made of it. Looked like a proper solid contact from the original angle.

Edited by Twist

• Admin
7 minutes ago, Twist said:

That was absurdly stupid. The reverse angle does show how much of a meal Kane made of it. Looked like a proper solid contact from the original angle.

Meh. Don't raise your hands!

We are proper shithousing this one now.

2 minutes ago, Lineker said:

Meh. Don't raise your hands!

Oh absolutely but in a world of VAR all Kane has to do is tell the ref he hit him in the face and off he’ll go.

Given how awful Spurs have been holding on to possession they probably shouldn’t be passing it around their own 18.

I think they been caught in possession 6/7 times in their own back third this half alone. Lucky to get away with it so far.

9 minutes ago, Twist said:

Oh absolutely but in a world of VAR all Kane has to do is tell the ref he hit him in the face and off he’ll go.

If my options are to make a theatrical production of it and get people mad at me or trust in the good sense of Premier League referees to make the right decision based on provided evidence than OH MY GOD I'VE BEEN SHOT, I AM SLAIN, goodbye cruel world etc etc etc

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, GoGo Yubari said:

If my options are to make a theatrical production of it and get people mad at me or trust in the good sense of Premier League referees to make the right decision based on provided evidence than OH MY GOD I'VE BEEN SHOT, I AM SLAIN, goodbye cruel world etc etc etc

Good point, well made.

I'm not watching the game because I'm at work but I just saw that Lucas was subbed on so I'm guessing this is meet the new boss, same as the old boss (because he was the assistant manager for the old boss).

Just now, GoGo Yubari said:

I'm not watching the game because I'm at work but I just saw that Lucas was subbed on so I'm guessing this is meet the new boss, same as the old boss (because he was the assistant manager for the old boss).

... oh, I see. Even Lucas Moura was like "yeah I shouldn't be an option off the bench anymore, let me solve that problem for you."

• Haha 1