Premier League 2022/23

Lineker

Bloody hell, how jammy were Spurs with decisions yesterday? The two pens, the goal where there's no clear angle it hits McAllister's arm, and even the Mitoma one is touch and go based on the weird interpretation of where an arm starts. I've said recently about "we should have had 4 penalties" type statements where 3 are arguable at best, but that's a series of stinkers.

Brighton were also apologised to after the Palace game recently too. It's very poor how low the standards of officiating have dropped, and I can only hazard that VAR, and the changes to Laws in part because of VAR's arrival, have only complicated that.

Shambles.

Roca gives away a needless free kick seconds before half time, leading to the equaliser and swinging the game in Palace's favour. Those moments always annoy me, not having the concentration to just see out those last moments and head into the break.

Surprised it only took us 8 minutes to concede. 

Robertson lunging in, Van Dijk fantastic little assist and then a pea roller into the corner

• Like 1

We are so easy to score against this season. 

Can't wait for the bank holiday at the end of May cause it'll signal the end of this shite season. 

Attitude of some of the players is shocking. Can't even do the basics 

I had a slight inkling that Arsenal might have a bit of a wobble at some point in this game

I hope that wasnt the end of it  :shifty: