NFL 2023

Lineker

All of y'all are going to feel silly when Belichik goes to coach Navy and revives the Wing T offense

Rodgers expected to be medically cleared to play next week’s game.

The Jets will, of course, likely be 5-9 after tomorrow giving them an excuse to shut him down and Rodgers can take a victory lap anyway about recovering in record time.

Makes me want to root for the Jets tomorrow honestly.  Make this guy actually go out there and play.

• Like 3

if they aren’t going to give the name back, then Titans need to just completely redo their uniforms using the Oilers colors.  It is such a better looking uniform.

I know the elements are all kind of there, but they need to go full on with it.

Spoiler

IMG_5553.jpeg

• Like 2

Just watched my dad suffer a bad beat in real-time.  He put $1 each on a handful of players to score the first Sunday TD across the league.  Any one of them winning would’ve paid like $50.

He had two of the heavy favorites in Henry and Mostert.  Titans and Dolphins simultaneously on the goal lines.  Just to watch Levis fake a hand off and take it into the end zone himself.

Texans Titans is tied at the end of the 4th with one play remaining.  Broadcasters go over Case Keenum’s Minneapolis Miracle, talking up how it took the Vikings to the NFC title game…followed immediately by the Texans bringing in Davis Mills to take the last shot at the endzone instead.

• Haha 2