NFL 2023

Lineker

42 minutes ago, Your Mom said:

Trying to manifest this. My ideal Superbowl would be Houston vs. The winner of the Rams/Lions game. Unlikely I know but I want to see some underdogs succeed! :w00t:

If anything, I'd take Browns/Lions, or really anybody except the Chiefs or Dolphins vs the Lions. 

Also, anybody vs the Bucs, for reasons :shifty: 

Can't get over this. Joe Flacco, playoff legend and historic Browns destroyer, is called off his couch to rescue the Browns. Does exactly that. Makes their fans and many others believe they're legitimate contenders. The stage is set for a massive Browns-Ravens showdown in the divisional round where Cleveland can finally exorcise all the demons. All they have to do is win a game against Houston where they're favored. Browns fans turn up in droves for this, the start of the magical Super Bowl run.

Joe Flacco proceeds to have a catastrophic game and their vaunted (though, in fairness, only at home) defense capitulates against CJ Stroud. He finally loses in the wild card round in probably his final playoff game. And crushes the hopes of the Browns, as they're forced to watch their team return to the miserable Deshaun Watson offense next season.

• Haha 5

• Admin
1 hour ago, gunnar hendershow said:

Can't get over this. Joe Flacco, playoff legend and historic Browns destroyer, is called off his couch to rescue the Browns. Does exactly that. Makes their fans and many others believe they're legitimate contenders. The stage is set for a massive Browns-Ravens showdown in the divisional round where Cleveland can finally exorcise all the demons. All they have to do is win a game against Houston where they're favored. Browns fans turn up in droves for this, the start of the magical Super Bowl run.

Joe Flacco proceeds to have a catastrophic game and their vaunted (though, in fairness, only at home) defense capitulates against CJ Stroud. He finally loses in the wild card round in probably his final playoff game. And crushes the hopes of the Browns, as they're forced to watch their team return to the miserable Deshaun Watson offense next season.

I have to assume that if they have health on their side next year they will do better, but it’s entirely possible good coaches have McDaniel figured out already.

This would be the most Cowboys thing, Dak leads the league in TD passes and then can’t throw one in the playoffs.

image.gif

I think Belichick is more likely than Harbaugh.  Bill is just going to be trying to cruise for the regular wins record, this Cowboys team can help him at least get that.

Harbaugh probably still cares too much to have control over everything to work for Jerry.