NFL 2023

Lineker

Pittsburgh really should have used their timeouts there. Try and get the ball back with at least one timeout left. Buffalo's punter did his hamstring in too!

Two Eagles DBs run into each other to give Tampa WR a wide open catch, and then I believe 4 missed tackles afterwards for the TD. 

Peak Philadelphia Eagles secondary right there ladies and gentlemen!

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, Busch Wyatt said:

The collapse of the 2023 Eagles should be studied for years to come.

It's just such a comedy of errors on defense almost every play. It's an equal part problem of really awful coaching, really awful players who have no business in the NFL, and a LOT of players either being one season wonders or regressing significantly. 

I really think we're going to regret Jalen Hurts' contract. I know he's definitely playing hurt, but man he strikes me way too much as a one season wonder who will never touch last season again.

40 minutes ago, Szumi said:

Two Eagles DBs run into each other to give Tampa WR a wide open catch, and then I believe 4 missed tackles afterwards for the TD. 

Peak Philadelphia Eagles secondary right there ladies and gentlemen!

I can hear my stepdad's fuming at their implosion rn :lol: :(

It definitely isn't helping the Eagles that the refs have missed some very blatant, terrible calls. Two very obvious holding calls on the Bucs TD, and an even more obvious facemask to Hurts on the two point conversion. They already suck enough, refs! Don't make it harder!

Also, Nick Sirianni and Brian Johnson should be kicked in the nuts every time they run the WR screen. Just repeated awful play calling.

This should be another 12:01am firing

• Like 1

Don't get too cocky, all you Philly haters. All they need is a touchdown, an onsides kick, another touchdown, another onsides kick, another touchdown, a lesson on the basics of tackling, and to stop getting torched by Baker Mayfield, and they’ll be right back in this thing

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

1 minute ago, Maxx said:

Don't get too cocky, all you Philly haters. All they need is a touchdown, an onsides kick, another touchdown, another onsides kick, another touchdown, a lesson on the basics of tackling, and to stop getting torched by Baker Mayfield, and they’ll be right back in this thing

You stole my next post!

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Maxx said:

Also the basics of play calling. It's insane just how truly awful this play calling has been by Johnson and Sirianni. Just repeated WR screens, flats, and the random odd vertical. That 4th down play call especially was terrible. You know the blitz is coming, but dial up a vertical into double coverage. They run vertical, flats, curls, and sometimes an out route. Just throw a few fucking slant routes on the blitz. 

I remember when Philly’s defense was at worst, decent.  And then Matt Patricia arrived and nuked it from orbit.

• Haha 2

When the plane lands in Philly tonight

vbhZ9BA.jpg

• Like 1

Just as everyone predicted at the start of the season, the Lions or the Buccaneers will end up in the NFC championship game.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Maxx said:

I remember when Philly’s defense was at worst, decent.  And then Matt Patricia arrived and nuked it from orbit.

Eh. It's a mix of losing our best DT, all our starting LBs and safeties to free agency; a lot of guys either massively regressing after career years or just being a one season wonder (Bradberry especially, who has been the single worst CB in NFL), injuries, and just awful awful replacements. Reddick, Slay, and Bradberry especially regressed badly.

That looks like the face of a man who already made a decision

I am glad the Cowpies are out, I am thinking about the draft, maybe draft Drake Maye.