Pokémon

PkmnTrainerJ

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The world looks nice, if a tad rough around the edges. It's certainly getting to the point of detail that people who played the GameBoy games have dreamt of.

I don't know if mainline Pokemon games are really for me, but I'll keep an eye on this. It was also mentioned during the Direct show that there would be other Pokemon-related projects this year, and I'd really be keen on a Let's Go for the Gold/Silver generation.

On 26/02/2019 at 12:59, Sousa said:

Pokemon are all naked, even the ones that look like they're wearing clothes like Gardevoir and Machamp.

That's not canon. Show me where that is canon. Show me the receipts. 

• 2 weeks later...

I'm trying my first Nuzlocke challenge, on a Fire Red with randomized starters and wild pokemon (similar strength though). Having a team of a Pichu, Electrike and Tyrogue before Viridian Forest is strange, as is actually panicking when my Pokemon get poisoned. 

....and there goes Tyrogue. Fucking Poison Point.

On 16/03/2019 at 21:15, Walker said:

Is a anyone here TagtheFox? We're two days away from hitting fourstar friendship.

Aye, that would be me.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...