The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

Zaz should also go there, check his subscription info. Did you ever actually sign up for it in the first place? It could be a case of them renewing your subscription if you have a credit card linked to YOUR account.

hmm, current membership is the Silver one.

Do they do this kinda stuff when they do updates and take the service down? Cos I just got a message saying they're doing an update on the first of April. Though this wouldn't make sense either cos they're just taking it down for 3 hours >_>

What makes you think you have Gold? You can connect to the Xbox Live servers, message friends, see what they're playing, download stuff from the marketplace and everything with a Silver membership, which everyone has for free (as long as they're connected to the net), Gold just allows you to play games against/with others.

What makes you think you have Gold? You can connect to the Xbox Live servers, message friends, see what they're playing, download stuff from the marketplace and everything with a Silver membership, which everyone has for free (as long as they're connected to the net), Gold just allows you to play games against/with others.

Jah, but now I can get into stuff that before said 'a Live restriction prohibits you from using this feature' or whatever. So I can go into the Versus mode in Army of Two and stuff.

hmm, current membership is the Silver one.

Do they do this kinda stuff when they do updates and take the service down? Cos I just got a message saying they're doing an update on the first of April. Though this wouldn't make sense either cos they're just taking it down for 3 hours >_>

I think that is just an April Fools joke. And yes, I got the same message.

Screw me? I helped you bitch.

Plus for some people it's not simple, just telling you as much in case you wondered in thinking "Dan said it would be easy, why isn't it? :@:@:@:@:@:@"

It's disappointing that they're releasing them a week later. I have this week off for Spring Break, so I would've had plenty of playing time. Next week it's back to school. Besides, I doubt that I'll even touch COD4 for a couple of weeks after GTA IV, which comes out April 29th. :(

Huh, seems that the 10th April date is now being rubbished and that the map pack WILL come out this week. It's expected to hit XBLM on Thursday night/early Friday morning.