The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

Wait, what?

As long as we're not on too late (I have work at 2 tomorrow), I'll play whatever.

And you know how I was saying they should do online Marked Man? It's part of the Cagney update, which unfortunately isn't the Bogart one that's coming next week, but still. It's coming.

Since shut up :@

Gears is only two player co-op, right? I'm up for playing if you guys want to get a multi-player game going, but I don't think we'd all fit in just story mode.

I got the RRoD last night..I was devastated because I was hyped about GTA4..so now i'm waiting on MS to send me my box.

Don't wait call them and complain and they'll send you the shipping label via email and all you will have to do is provide the box. This is what I did after "missing" the UPS delivery 3 fucking times. I'll be getting my 360 back happily on Friday finally. My 360 RROD' after the towel trick during my download for the new COD4 maps download so I hope my points are still there.