The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

On Monday April 21st from 0200-1000 PT Xbox Live will be offline for maintenance. As a result, the ‘My Xbox’ section of Xbox.com will be unavailable, and the Xbox forums will be in read only mode (you won’t be able to post.) The remainder of Xbox.com will be available.

http://majornelson.com/archive/2008/04/17/...aintenance.aspx

Boo.

For working out the downtime in your region

lol, I like internet folk. "8 HOURS? I AM GOING TO CANCEL MY XBOX LIVE AND BUY A PS3 :@" That and about a million comments of "Must be for GTAIV"

Edited by Ellis Misses Benji

People! I have important news!

Tonight, myself and Apsham will be playing CoD4! I demand you all be there! I don't care if it's 4 in the morning where you are, you will stay awake while I shoot you in the back of the head! That is all.

Damn boyee, I was just about to make a point of saying that. I went from level 21 to 30 yesterday so needless to say I've been playing a lot recently. :shifty:

Oh and for anyone that has played with me before and got pissy over my lack of mic, that has been fixed... I borrowed one from a friend who doesn't have Gold right now, so I can now go on to not understand Kaney or sit in silence during our games anyways.

Man, I got the TMNT 1989 arcade game and was sooo disapointed, they cut like 80% of the game!

? No they didn't. Unless you're thinking of the extra levels that were added for the NES version. The XBL game is a direct port of the arcade game.

EDIT

Gamertag list updated, check it out in the first post. Add me if you haven't.

Edited by Zero

Kind of like King Of The Hill with three different checkpoints? Domination. It's fun to play Ground War too because you get a mix of Domination and Team Deathmatch with more people.

Right, Ground War. That's the one. Let's do that tonight.

In Bully I kissed a guy over and over to get the achievement

Yeah...that was a little bit soul destroying >_>

I had to mute the sound.

I had to get the lube. :pervert:

It's funny how so many people get weirded out by that achievement.

Me and my housemate played Bully when it originally came out for PS2 and took it in turns to do missions. He was playing once and accidently started making out with a dude, which we were unaware you could do. Cue phone-capture video featuring various cries of "What the fuck?" for about 30 seconds, followed by my mate beating the shit out of the guy who just 'turned' him, leading to me calling him a queerbasher. Good times.

Also, I'd join the Cock of Doody love-in, but I'm so, so bad, kid.

Edited by Dragsy

My girlfriend wishes it to be made known that her gamer tag is Yasha Shinigami.

Not sure when she'll ever be online really, but she says she wants people on her friends list other than some 10 year old boy who she chatted about COD4 with in GAME. ¬_¬