The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

Apparently when the new maps hit yesterday it created a surge in acitivity and the whole thing went into a Xmas07 style meltdown. I dread to think what will happen in...24 days.

Edited by Ellis Misses Benji

probably a stupid question.

I'm new to XBox Live, just signed up, and had a question about downloading content. I see on the XBox Live website that there are numerous song packs for Guitar Hero and Rock Band but they don't show up on my XBox Live screen. Did the opportunity to download those song packs expire or is there something I'm missing?

I'm pleased to say that I am now officially a Moon Knight mark. This will be my thread for detailing the ins and outs of my M:UA Hard game, starting with Moon Knight killing Fin Fan Foom or whatever the fuck the big dragon's name is more or less singlehandedly. Fucking Lunar Eclipse was crazy

I'm pleased to say that I am now officially a Moon Knight mark. This will be my thread for detailing the ins and outs of my M:UA Hard game, starting with Moon Knight killing Fin Fan Foom or whatever the fuck the big dragon's name is more or less singlehandedly. Fucking Lunar Eclipse was crazy

Why not just, you know, use the MUA thread? :shifty:

probably a stupid question.

I'm new to XBox Live, just signed up, and had a question about downloading content. I see on the XBox Live website that there are numerous song packs for Guitar Hero and Rock Band but they don't show up on my XBox Live screen. Did the opportunity to download those song packs expire or is there something I'm missing?

While on the Dashboard, go to the Marketplace. Click on "Games", then "Game Add-Ons". Look through and you'll find what you need.

Also, I now have Rock Band and Army of Two.

Edited by Kyle_

I've just bought Lost Odyssey... How epic can a game possibly be to require 4 discs on a 360?! :o

Thank god Metal Gear Solid has Blu-Ray and even then it only scrapes it. <_<