The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

....so, I just learned that one of the on-air guys here at the station knows like, 8 guys over a Bioware. He learned some stuff about Mass Effect 2 & 3, and was pointing out some of the little flaws in the game. That was interesting to say the least, and apparently a few of the guys are visiting him next week just to shoot the shit about the game.

http://www.bungie.net/News/content.aspx?ty...s&cid=13470

We roooooooooooooll!

:lol: Be just went batshit crazy on some guys! He got Killimanjaro, 7 in a row. My not scoring with the bomb helped, I could have ended that shit early. Plus the other team lagged but still, cool.

Edited by Ellis Misses Benji

It is weird that my medals on the bungie site didn't count the killimanjaro even though it showed up in the post-match medal list. Then again, it never actually said I got it in the game either but still awarded me the medal.

It is weird that my medals on the bungie site didn't count the killimanjaro even though it showed up in the post-match medal list. Then again, it never actually said I got it in the game either but still awarded me the medal.

The medals on the bungie site are from Ranked only aren't they?