The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

I think rivalry just entails getting a takedown or being taken down yourself. I think that it's cancelled if someone gets their own back so logically it would be a good idea to go into random matches, make rivals and then leave.

Pff, I'll wait till they're free. I've barely even played the Heroic lot.

Regarding Burnout Paradise, why do people make races and then just piss about and never start the race? I can't get anything going at the moment other than some dickheads constantly crashing into me/each other/mostly me.

Pff, I'll wait till they're free. I've barely even played the Heroic lot.

Regarding Burnout Paradise, why do people make races and then just piss about and never start the race? I can't get anything going at the moment other than some dickheads constantly crashing into me/each other/mostly me.

That happened to me. I went in for a race....got bored, and crashed people. CLUSTERFUCK!

I ditched Ellis, Apsham, and Dragsy last night after they helped me get my achievement in Burnout.......

,.....I never wanna do that barrel roll again.....NEVER.

You're a bastard. :angry:

Though on the subject of BP, it seems the upcoming patch/DLC will add Road Rage/Marked Man/Stunt Run events into the multiplayer which should be pretty awesome.

You can't play Army Of Two online with people overseas, can you?

Unfortunately not.