The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

I have COD: WAW now, I've missed you Fitzy and Ruki

Yay! Maybe we could get an entire team of just EWBers instead of random gays one day!

Also, no game played with Maxx will ever top our first time playing that game on Yahoo, Graffiti. Good times. :shifty:

I have COD: WAW now, I've missed you Fitzy and Ruki

Yay! Maybe we could get an entire team of just EWBers instead of random gays one day!

Also, no game played with Maxx will ever top our first time playing that game on Yahoo, Graffiti. Good times. :shifty:

Yes! The memories.

Woooo... Hugar bought a Xbox 360! Sure I don't have xbox gold or even a game that anyone plays but just thought you should all know that Hugar has a Xbox 360. Soon, he shall get gold and a game people play and than he demands people play with him.

Woooo... Hugar bought a Xbox 360! Sure I don't have xbox gold or even a game that anyone plays but just thought you should all know that Hugar has a Xbox 360. Soon, he shall get gold and a game people play and than he demands people play with him.

Oh good, another "Hey I just got ____ and it rules, buy it and play with me!" *oldskool buys the game* "Oh we never play that any more" person for me to glare menacingly at. :angry: