The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

Because it's Christmas bro, No one is on Xbox live, Unless you count the people that have nothing to do on Christmas or people that don't believe in presents (Not saying that's bad or anything)

I'll ask here since the PS3 kiddies can go fuck themselves.We chucked a laod of Saints Row 2 t-shirts out this week, because we totally forgot to give them out when we sold the game, and we can't make money off them because of some law or something, so they're being chucked. Me and a guy at work took a bunch though, so I have a couple of Freckle Bitches t-shirts (size L) to give away to any UK member willing to give up their postal address to a stranger.

Because it's Christmas bro, No one is on Xbox live, Unless you count the people that have nothing to do on Christmas or people that don't believe in presents (Not saying that's bad or anything)

...or the millions of people who will have been given games as gifts? :huh:

I'll ask here since the PS3 kiddies can go fuck themselves.We chucked a laod of Saints Row 2 t-shirts out this week, because we totally forgot to give them out when we sold the game, and we can't make money off them because of some law or something, so they're being chucked. Me and a guy at work took a bunch though, so I have a couple of Freckle Bitches t-shirts (size L) to give away to any UK member willing to give up their postal address to a stranger.

I'll have one of those bad boys if you want, I trust you not to be a mass murderer or anything :shifty:

Dude, yes please.

I'll take one, Dragsy doesn't seem the serial killer type :blush:

By couple do you mean 2? :shifty:

It was 2, not counting the 2 I kept by for you and Kaney, if you two don't want, I'll open it up to others (Keith primarily for being so kind with the whole Coheed thing, although I'm not sure half-naked chicks and bad puns are really his thing >_>)

Don't be a grinch and send to Canada!

I have no idea how much that would cost. If you work it out, and it's reasonable, and I have a spare, then ok.

Also, the Grinch is a North American phenomenon, I have no idea what it is, other than Jim Carey in a green suit in a film I have never seen.

I'm up for some tonight, be it Gears, LBP, RB or L4D, though preferably L4D.

TOMORROW :angry:

I'll take one, Dragsy doesn't seem the serial killer type :blush:

Sorry, Johnny and Summ got there first, but like I said, if Ellis and/or Kaney don't want, you're next on the list.

Totally should have taken the whole box home.

It was 2, not counting the 2 I kept by for you and Kaney, if you two don't want, I'll open it up to others (Keith primarily for being so kind with the whole Coheed thing, although I'm not sure half-naked chicks and bad puns are really his thing >_>)

They're not really my thing either though, but wow, thanks anyway. Dragsy = awesome.