The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

Anyone played the FEAR 2: Project Origin demo? I started to play the first game, got it cheap pre-owned, but didn't get very far. The demo for the sequel is quite good but I get the feeling the story's too big a part of it so I'd need to finish the first before playing the second to fully understand what's going on.

Thought it was pretty meh, but that's because I'm just not a fan of shooters on consoles. I'm used to a certain way of playing and that's basically only doable on the PC.

Awesome, they added a bunch of european national footy/soccer shirts to the avatar clothes. They're simply coloured t-shirts with a little flag, no numbers or kit makers or anything but still cool. I look forward to them been used by a whole lot of people, mainly Dan. :shifty:

Also, the GoW2 Gold-plated Lancer is now free.

Burnout progress report #23435

Smashes: 399/400

Somewhere in White Mountain is the final one, I WILL find it.

Shit, The final one I need is in White Mountains too, It's going to do your head in trying to find it, I gave up after a few hours.

Anyone see the new Avatar clothes, I like the idea, But I don't like the clothes themselves.

Awesome, they added a bunch of european national footy/soccer shirts to the avatar clothes. They're simply coloured t-shirts with a little flag, no numbers or kit makers or anything but still cool. I look forward to them been used by a whole lot of people, mainly Dan. :shifty:

As soon as I saw it on majornelson.com I was all :w00t:

Really Slogger? Germany? Horrible.
You've gotta go with were your from, Ellis.

Doesn't hurt if your national football team is kick ass.

Next Step: Real kits and more of them!

Also, the GoW2 Gold-plated Lancer is now free.

Not for long.

According to the rep, everyone who obtained the Gold Lancer from the Xbox.com Marketplace will have the item removed from their games in an upcoming fix, in order to keep the weapon exclusive to Gears 2 Collector's Edition consumers. "We're currently attempting a fix that will expire all codes that were unexpectedly released in error through Xbox LIVE Marketplace," the representative noted.