The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

Hey, i'm slowly improving at COD4. I get around 1 and 1 now or just under it. Besides, I barely know the maps or the weapons so there shouldn't be a thing if I am awful.

Not sure if this is the right thread but I figured it'd belong in here better than it's own thread:

I've got some spare money laying around and want to pick up some new games. Anyone with suggestions on somewhat cheaper games? I'm going to grab Godfather II and probably an older Fifa game. Other than that I thought about maybe Civilization Revolution because that was pretty fun when I rented it. Anyone have some good suggestions?

I actually ended up just getting Godfather II and using the rest of the money to order Wrestlemania. I think I will end up getting Fifa 09 though. I haven't had a newer Fifa game in a while. I loved Fifa '01 though on my PC.

So anyone use buygamingcodes.com for their XBL membership? Mine ran out today and thus I need to buy a membership, but unfortunately that site is out of stock, anyone know how long they take to get back in stock?

If it's a 3-month subscription you're looking for just use Play.com, they're only 49p dearer.

I was going to get a 13 month one, but I might actually get the 3 month one and then just get a longer one later.