The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

If you don't think you need the extra space and you don't have an HDTV there's no need to go the extra and get the Elite unless you really like the black console and controller. You can always upgrade anyway.

okay thanks for the advice (Y)

So, girlfriend got me an EB Gift card, not sure how much is on it....kinda wanna get UFC, but also kinda wanna get Far Cry 2.

But I still have a bunch of games I've barely touched <_<

Even I will be getting UFC on friday, and I am Kaney!

Maybe if you stopped spending so much money on food, you could get games like everyone else :angry:

As did I.

That being said Ellis, don't get it. I perfer to play games with you rather than against you. You aren't Fitzy, I get no joy from virtually punching you in the face.

Actually the first was a kimura the second was the knockout. Either way, you are all "oh I am gonna destroy Fitzy!" and oh what do you know, you lost. Poor Maxx. :)

And Ruki, you are the only one doing the crushing, you know, cause you are fat and all.

Edited by Fitzy