The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

Ghostbusters. Wow.

I am a big fan of the movies, and I freakin' love the game so far. Everything from capturing ghosts to traking them using the PKE meter works well. Plus, all the music is fantastic and the story is good.

Do we know when it'll be back up? A couple rounds of CoD4 has sort of become my nightly ritual..

I am the same way. I had forgot about it being down yesterday till after I got off work and couldn't sign on.

So I grabbed Ghostbusters today and it's absolutely fantastic. If your a fan of the movies then you'll love it. I played it for about two hours tonight and did the first three missions. The game looks fantastic and all the effects are really well done. It's funny to boot, I found myself laughing more than once while playing. Sometimes it's a bit disorientating while your trying to capture ghosts but other than that it plays really well and most importantly it's fun to play. Well worth the money though I traded in games instead of paying the full 60. I'm going to be busy as hell with Ghostbusters plus I bought Fable II over the weekend which is quite addicting.

God damn remote will not stay connected for more than thirty seconds. And I tried every single battery in the new pack of batteries I bought today, so I know it's not a battery problem. No loose wires anywhere in the room, and no other devices around except for my router, and I kinda have to keep that close to the Xbox.

Urgh I want a wired remote. Right now.