The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

This is gay. I completed X-Men Origins and was short about 20 dog tags so I used a walkthrough to find them since they could be anywhere and I could probably miss them again quite easily. Anyway, played through the first chapter and got about 15 then a few more on the second chapter. Now I have 93 of 95 with two whole chapters to go. It'll probably be the very last two I'm missing as well <_<

This is why I hate collect-a-thons. If you could reset them all but still keep the rest of your game progress then it wou;dn't be so bad.

This is why I hate collect-a-thons. If you could reset them all but still keep the rest of your game progress then it wou;dn't be so bad.

Prototype is bad for the collect-a-thon.

One you have to find 50 orbs. Next? 200.

Over the past couple of weeks they've been doing Extended Play games from 7:30-9:30. Each game being a half hour. They ask 37 questions and depending on how fast you answer and how accurate you answer, you get a certain amount of points.

These games are important because the amount of points you get determines where you will stand when the live games are held (Friday (at 10:00 tomorrow) and Saturday (at 8:30 I believe this Saturday).) In the live games, depending on your points you will either get put in the crowd, the mob, or even be the one.

Seeing as I haven't played a live game yet, this is the basic gist I've gotten from playing this week.

To anyone who has Star Ocean: The Last Hope, is it much of an improvement over Till The End Of Time?

It's pretty good, haven't played it in weeks though, long game. Not even off the first disk after 24hours of play.