The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

I wonder if Slogger's suckage can also be presented on the screen. I'd imagine that if we were to play Halo we'd just see Slogger's player in the fetal position in the corner.

I wonder if Slogger's suckage can also be presented on the screen. I'd imagine that if we were to play Halo we'd just see Slogger's player in the fetal position in the corner.

Singing "Why Can't We Be Friends"?

Singing "Why Can't We Be Friends"?

WHY CAN'T WE BE FRIENDS!?

I think Kevin from G4 had a great line about that whole Milo thing: "That's some Skynet level stuff". That thing was creepy as hell. I'm not really into too much that they talked about, I don't play Halo or use Facebook or Twitter. Though Conviction seems to be pushing it hard with presentation. That in game real time mission objectives thing is awesome. None of the games they put out there were a must buy for me. Most were either a total pass or a rental. Though they're certainly bringing it with some top level titles that I may not play, but millions do.

I think Kevin from G4 had a great line about that whole Milo thing: "That's some Skynet level stuff". That thing was creepy as hell.

Well, keep in mind that is was Lion Head, just becaus it looks real and gets hyped by Mr. hype dossent mean that it´s AI or even neuronal. For a cupple of month of fooling around you´ll prolly hear the same lines over and over again after 10 Minutes.

Controllerless NHL Goalie Mode.

I'm calling it now.

Good thing you won't be playing on our EASHL squad anytime soon. :shifty:

I forgot about that entire thing, I barred my self from goaltending forever anyway, I meant that if EA makes it so you can play goalie that way, I was the one who called that it was going to happen.

OK, more stuff that didn't get shown at the conf:

Full game downloads for 360 titles in August. Examples used were Assasins Creed, Mass Effect and Civ Rev. No word on pricing but it says you can pay via credit card or M$ points.

Marketplace for Avatar clothes as well as 'Awardables' which are sort of like achievments but you get clothes for your avatar when you unlock them. No word on the release date for that though.