The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

Two new Halo games, Crackdown 2, Forza 3, Modern Warfare 2 (looks fucking amazing), APB, Splinter Cell Conviction, MGS!!!, Natal!.

Holy fuck, E3 has been awesome so far.

Oh and last.fm & facebook on the 360 is win.

The demo for XIV won't be out for a while, they're not starting on the 360 version until the PS3 version is complete. So I'd guess about 3 months + after the PS3 version is released.

Anyone picked up Star Ocean: The Last somethingorover? Got it for £17 today after Zavvi messed up their pre order prices <_<

I have no idea what the fuck this series is about so I'm willing to let them do any sort of clusterfuck storytelling.. plus it'll give me something to play until I can be bothered to complete Blue Dragon... just for the lols.

Lovefilm are sending me Halo 3... :D And Vegas 1, I didn't realise that was still on my wishlist, oh well, I'll race through it and get all the easy achievements, then send it back :P