The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

I'm back on Live... WITH A HEADSET.

More Burnout challenges I say! Bikes and cars!

Yay! Delete your save too so you know, I don't have to do them all alone. >_>

I have the Island too. :@

Do you not still have your save? I'm sure you were the one I did the 2 and 3 player challenges with to get the achievement.

If we time it right we could have 4/5 of us on at the same time and I think I will have most of those challenges to do.

Apsham, I will play UFC with you! And get Ghostbusters.

We need another big game, don't wanna wait until L4D2 and MW2.

Halo ODST comes out towards the end of September. You should get that to hold you over for those two games.

I'm back on Live... WITH A HEADSET.

More Burnout challenges I say! Bikes and cars!

Yay! Delete your save too so you know, I don't have to do them all alone. >_>

I have the Island too. :@

Do you not still have your save? I'm sure you were the one I did the 2 and 3 player challenges with to get the achievement.

If we time it right we could have 4/5 of us on at the same time and I think I will have most of those challenges to do.

I buy the game to play with you guys, we do it once, never play it again, I trade it, and then you start playing again? You, Ellis, are a fucker.

We could never trust you after your 'I got my achievement, so long, suckers!' stunt.

We like to call it the Ruki affect. Do you not see a pattern? Burnout, W@W? :D

Buy Fitzy's copy for like $5 or something.

Edited by King Ellis

We could never trust you after your 'I got my achievement, so long, suckers!' stunt.

We like to call it the Ruki affect. Do you not see a pattern? Burnout, W@W? :D

Buy Fitzy's copy for like $5 or something.

Fitzy should just give it to me because he no play.

And yes, I do see a pattern, and it makes me sad :( Are you going to get MW2 on release?

Also, when are we going to play Street? :shifty:

I am almost certainly getting MW2, yes.

Was BP ever in any bundles over there like it was here? They had one recently where it came with Trivial Pursuit. That and the Ultimate Box edition knocked the price down a bit.

We can Street one day. I already did the achievments with Dragsy the other week but I can do them again with you.

lol, Ringy sending stuff to people.

Edited by King Ellis