The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

Yeah, my Xbox's clock is fucked and showed an hour behind. Got it fixed now though.

Looks like we'll have something of a party going. Me, AD, Dragsy and Kaney. Come along!

Edited by King Ellis

It looks like Plants vs. Zombies will be coming to XBLA. I just got the game today on my laptop and it's incredibly addictive much like Peggle is. The Xbox Arcade looks like it's going to be seriously good this year with all the stuff coming out for Summer of Arcade plus the second season of Sam & Max, Plants vs. Zombies, and whatever other awesome games pop up along the way.

Edited by wolves and Max

Loved it, although I got disconnected four times, anyone else have any problem like that? Also, how the hell do you get into the mob or become The One? Is it just random generated and anybody in the crowd can get into it?

Didn't do too bad, really enjoyed it. Cant wait for the football version next Thursday, that should be fantastic.

....I have a chance to trade my UFC game for Rockband, the guitar and drums.

Worth it?

Holy crap do it without thinking twice.

And UFC's price is dropping? Perhaps I'll pick it up again.