Dexter - official topic

Docpepper

How fucked off would everyone be if they chucked a curve ball and had it all being a dream, final season, may as well just kill the whole thing off. Just that I have been seeing that rumour a lot on the internet, and it would just be a really stupid thing to do, then again the fools on facebook have set up a group to get her back as a full time character.

If anything, I would be happy with Rita appearing like Harry does, kind of being the one that tries to tell Dexter to do good and whatnot over Harry telling Dexter to abandon his family and whatnot.

How fucked off would everyone be if they chucked a curve ball and had it all being a dream, final season, may as well just kill the whole thing off. Just that I have been seeing that rumour a lot on the internet, and it would just be a really stupid thing to do, then again the fools on facebook have set up a group to get her back as a full time character.

Is there a source on it being the last season?! It´s Showtimes strongest drawing show, they will want to continue.

Stuff like "ops it was a dream" is extremly lame, beople need to learn to move on... she´s only a TV Show character

Is there a source on it being the last season?!

Michael C. Hall has said he doesn't know about anything after the next season, so season 5 could be the end, but obviously nothing is set in stone. Though I'm sure they could end it next year if they wanted to.

Bought all four books off Amazon, came to around £16 with free shipping (I think they do one with 3 or 4 in one for 9 quid but I like having things seperate.) So far, I am loving the books just as much as the series. Don't think I will be getting the fifth book when it is released though (Dexter turns into a cannibal apparantly, weird stuff).

Bought all four books off Amazon, came to around £16 with free shipping (I think they do one with 3 or 4 in one for 9 quid but I like having things seperate.) So far, I am loving the books just as much as the series. Don't think I will be getting the fifth book when it is released though (Dexter turns into a cannibal apparantly, weird stuff).

I haven't heard anything saying that Dexter himself is going to be a cannibal. I'm assuming that the main enemy for the book will be a cannibal considering the title is "Dexter is Delicious".

Edited by LNK

Guest Raving Rich

Apparently, Julie Benz has already made her next career move:

Former Dexter star Julie Benz has joined the cast of Desperate Housewives.

Accordingto reports, the 37-year-old actress has won the recurring role ofDebbie, a sweet-natured stripper who befriends Teri Hatcher's SusanMayer.

The pair apparently bond and when Susan offers Debbie thechance to switch to a more legitimate career, she can't resist takingher up on it.

Benz, who makes her first Housewives appearance in February, has been booked for at least three episodes.

The Dexter actress (Rita Morgan) recently bowed out of the Showtime series in its shocking season four finale.

Source: Entertainment Weekly

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

I really don't see how they do many more seasons after what happened in four. How do you top Trinity? How can Dexter keep living the life he lives? And how long before it all comes crashing down? Judging by the fact that he's getting into an FBI van... I assume the crashing begins here. If this isn't it, Season 6 surely has to be the end.

I wouldn't mind ending after this season because it'd be ending on a high. Still they'll never be able to top the past season or just the scene where Arthur and Dexter 'meet' for the first time, that was chilling television

I think they're going to hit a wall after this season. The whole Trinity thing was the apex of the series, and this is the crescendo of that story. It's what I've been wanting out of this show for awhile now. Season 2, they were hunting Dexter but they didn't think of him as a suspect (well, someone did). But this time around, it's looking more and more like it could be Dexter as this really evil son of a bitch, in their eyes.

Anyways, I'm just hoping the final episode of this season includes Dexter killing Quinn. I hate that fucker.

• 2 months later...

I go back and forth with Quinn every other episode. I liked him and hated him both in the first episode. I liked the first episode. It set us up for what should be an incredibly interesting season. With Dexter being watched by Quinn and the FBI and him having to take care of the kids (Astor should be a handful). I'm sure his Dark Passenger will kick in sooner rather than later with all the stress, and we'll see how he tries to control it.

EDIT: Speaking of characters I hate, does anybody else hate Deb?

Edited by The Canadian Destroyer