The Old Sony Megathread

Mattman

Why is the only Uncharted download I see much less than 40gig?

You need the free2play multiplayer (4-5 gigs), the single player (12 gigs) and depending on how you play either the 12GB 2d or 12GB 3d movie pack. (which seem like they have not been unlocked for plus the last time i checked yesterday). There also are a French and Italian Language Pack (1gb each) from what i gathered. (no unlocked for me either)

So you are looking more at a 30gb download - you just don´t know it yet because sony decided not to tell you (which is a bit silly because apparently people have been confused about how to download the game since the digital edition was released), and the installation all together will be in the 60-80gb region of your HDD.

You need the Free2Play Multiplayer because thats the base game. You need the Singleplayer because thats the Single Player (it works like a DLC for the Multiplayer) and you need the movies pack (one of them) because the single player will not start without it.

To be fair, you won´t play the storymode 10 times anyway. No idea about Uncharted 3, but the other two had about 10-15 houres of single player for one play. So you can easily get rid of most of the space blocked on your HDD.

Little Big Planet Karting just finished. Not for the 30 Minute installation process. :D

I have spend the last two pages explaining what i found out about the Uncharted 3 Download, why it issent working and what is missng... seemed like at least Summers was interested in knowing what i found... you guys seriously are just looking for reasons to fight with me sometimes... fun fact is i even complimented sony about how quick the download was going on a day like yesterday when usually it can be terribly slow on any normal weekday... but yeah. I am not taking more troll bait on this topic. Move on.

LPB Karting easily is the best game i played on my PS3 in a long while. It´s a bit strange that you have a storymode, but it feels streamlined perfectly. We played a lot of Mario Kart 64 in the past days here at my flat.

• Like 1

I have spend the last two pages explaining what i found out about the Uncharted 3 Download, why it issent working and what is missng... seemed like at least Summers was interested in knowing what i found... you guys seriously are just looking for reasons to fight with me sometimes... fun fact is i even complimented sony about how quick the download was going on a day like yesterday when usually it can be terribly slow on any normal weekday... but yeah. I am not taking more troll bait on this topic. Move on.

You 'Woha!'d at LBP Karting before 'WTF'ing at Uncharted. Stop being so fucking touchy.

The 2D/3D Movies are now live. You have to re click the full download in store, it will try to fetch the 12GB single player again, so stop that from happening. In your download list you will now find the two movie packs. 2D is 13 gigs, but PSN is still up to full speed for me.

You 'Woha!'d at LBP Karting before 'WTF'ing at Uncharted. Stop being so fucking touchy.

Nah you're just being a dick to Matzat at any excuse cause you think it will get you lots of +1s.