The Old Sony Megathread

Mattman

Streaming to Vita will be fucking wonderful if it's fluid. But I can see a lot of input lag being possible, especially on poor connections. I really want it to work, though. It's kind of my most looked forward to part of the console.

Minecraft? Who cares? They better put out a list of all the launch titles soon!

Only interesting ones really are Knack, Killzone: Shadowfall and Drive Club. Plus a few F2P titles like Warframe. (Which is pretty fun)

That's about it. Both titles have pretty weak launch line ups, the only ones of note really for Xbone is Forza, Dead Rising and Ryse: Son of Rome.

Just went to the store to grab Saints Row 4, decided, on a whim, to put down a PS4 pre-order as well.

$50 down, $350 to go.

Gonna put another $50 down in September when I grab GTA 5. And likely another $50 in October (is there any games coming out then?). And, thankfully, the PS4 comes out on payday!

Edit: how much is PS+ for a year?

You get the PS+ version of Drive Club upon launch and that spaceship shooter type game they announced today. Other than that, you'd be hoarding PS3 and Vita games.