The Old Sony Megathread

Mattman

The representative at the Playstation Blog initially stated that Plus users won't get access to the Vita versions of Jak and Daxter, but those comments have since been removed. As of right now, it's unclear whether or not they'll honour the cross-buy initiative, but given that they have done for other titles in the Instant Game Collection, I'm hopeful.

Just picked up Farcry 3 for a few reasons.

Firstly it was only £18 at Tesco.

Secondly I enjoyed Farcry 2's world where there was a lot of freedom to do things as you wanted, even though it was flawed in parts.

Thirdly I know a few of you have really championed Farcry 3.

I'll start tonight and am looking forward to it actually.

Farcry 3. Little things in life continue to please me. Such as how I just reached the doctor's mansion and, once inside, you can actually look out of the windows properly. The glass is actually transparent. It kinda seemed weird though as I'm so used to games bottling it when it comes to glass (particularly patterned panes) and transparency.

This game looks retarded and wonderful!

DiveKick, with or without the two-button controllers, is stupidly fun. Best drunken fighting game you'll ever play.

I think it does far better as a frat-house style, everyone-in-one-place fighter, but I'm sure the Vita versions and Online play do their jobs fine. Love it for $10...it really is the essence of 2D fighters distilled into the most stupid fun imaginable.

"Yeah everyone knows how to pronounce Ree-u".

Silly people, The R and the y in Ryu roll together so the whole thing is one sound. A short one at that. Nightmare to say it though if you ain't Japanese.

Yeah I've always pronounced it as one. Its neither of what they said.