The Old Sony Megathread

Mattman

Ugh, I keep seeing games that are coming out for the PS3 that make me want to just cancel my PS4 pre-order.

Gran Turismo 6 is coming out in December, but only for the PS3. This sort of game would have made the switch over to PS4 completely worth it but nope, it's getting released a month after the console launch for the previous system.

That just takes me to the Gamestop home page (on my phone anyway). Got a pic?

Can't see amazingly well from this angle, but it basically modifies the shoulder bumpers into triggers, and is meant to feel more like holding a Dual Shock. I have a basic third party grip, but it's difficult moving from sticks to buttons because the grips are so long. This seems right down my alley, and there's a lot of reviews suggesting that the Vita should have been designed with this shape in mind in the first place (they could even have added a second set of shoulder buttons to more closely mimic the Dual Shock). No idea why it isn't sold over here, we'd make a mint at my store.

153152_440x350.jpg153151_440x350.jpg