The Old Sony Megathread

Mattman

Yeah, this isn't good for Sony. Although watch_dogs wasn't an exclusive, the X1 has more "big" exclusives, so losing an exclusive at release is bad news.

Yeah, it's got more. But unless you're a big Dead Rising fan, I'm not sure they're any more tempting. And if you're that big a fan, you were probably going to get a Xbone in the first place! :P

I still have both on pre-order, gonna leave it until the X1 release week to decide which one I'll go with.

Have a PS4 standalone pre-order with Amazon and a X1 bundle (FIFA, DR3 and Ryse + £10 credit to buy Peggle 2) with Shopto, if I went with the X1 I'd probably trade in Ryse but if it's how it seems I'd probably trade it in for Forza.

Maybe I'll go with neither, not sure :/

Amazon Germany is offering a buy two get one free deal for PS4 games. Maybe check if they do something simular in your country, or you could just order in germany.

http://www.amazon.de/gp/feature.html?ie=UTF8&docId=1000756943&tag

this is 46,67€ per game which is a very good deal (cheaper than almost every PS3 game on day one in germany) - 118,50GBP for three games.

Is that the same thing that got hacked, allowing some guy to win auctions with a bunch of gold trophies he conjured out of nothing?

And that URL has double take potential. Greatness Exchange indeed, I thought it said Great Sex Change.