The Old Sony Megathread

Mattman

Most Wanted is so fun to play on the Vita.

The first thing that hit me was remembering how awesome the soundtrack to the game is. Changing tracks by swiping the rear touch pad is a nice touch too. Little things, eh.

Re: Beyond - it was £25 in GAME last week. Considering picking it up for Baddarina as a final xmas present. It's that the cheapest it's going for in the UK?

Is it just me or are this month's Plus offerings not so good? Borderlands 2 is fair enough, but I have it on Steam and am waiting to play it with friends. Grid 2, I was kind of curious about. I like racing games from time to time, but not really enough to buy one so I thought this would be perfect. Turns out it looks nice, but plays pretty badly. I'd honestly say the racing in GTAV works better than this game and is a hell of a lot more fun.

Still, beating the life out of Games for Gold or whatever it's called.

I am now a PS3 owner (thought I'd play through the exclusives before making the trade up to the next gen sometime in the forthcoming years). Add me! My name is SamsterD14, I have Fifa 14 and a few other games.

I got Injustice during a black friday sale, just arrived in the mail. Holy shit would i have been pissed if i had payed a full price on this. First thing you see after booting the game is tons of DLC for 5€ a pice. I don´t know if the 15€ season pass unlocks everything, but even that is more than i payed for the game itself. o_O

I got Injustice during a black friday sale, just arrived in the mail. Holy shit would i have been pissed if i had payed a full price on this. First thing you see after booting the game is tons of DLC for 5€ a pice. I don´t know if the 15€ season pass unlocks everything, but even that is more than i payed for the game itself. o_O

I didn't buy a single piece of DLC and I got tons of fun out of the game. You really don't need to spend any money on DLC unless you really want Batgirl and Zod. There's plenty of characters in the vanilla game.

Plus games for EU.

- 24. Dezember: DmC Devil May Cry (PS3)
- 24. Dezember: Borderlands 2 (PS3)
- 24. Dezember: Soul Sacrifice (PS Vita)
- 24. Dezember: Blazblue Continuum Shift Extend (PS Vita)
- 8. Januar: Don’t Starve (PS4)

Nothing sais shiny new PS4 more Don´t Starve. ;) Very good game non the less.