The Old Sony Megathread

Mattman

I am almost certain i will buy it again. I absolutly feel not like selling my GameDisk at all.

Brothers is on sale aswell, i would pick it up in a heartbeat if i had not already bought it on steam a cupple of days ago. (it´s a game that alsts about three houres and has very good reviews... for below 5€ - why not?)

I gave in and got WWE2k. I know they dident change much compared to smackdown but i have not played a smackdown game in years (i used to hate them ;) ) and have watched no WWE in forever.

I think i might actualy just get ni no kuni digital at some point in january just because its cheap. Still will not give up my disc version but i like having SoC/ICO sitting on my HDD with PS2 and PS3 copies of the games sitting on my board so why not do it here aswell.

Also will be looking into getting the tales games.

Well if the Gaikai thing ever takes off and streams your digital collection...

We still don't quite know how that will work, though. I honestly wouldn't put it past Sony to expect its customers to pay for the content again, or at least some contrived sort of "licence fee". Besides anything else, my internet connection probably wouldn't be fast or reliable enough to stream game content without any technical hitches.

With that said, I'm not looking to upgrade to a PS4 in the foreseeable future, and I hardly ever sell my games, so I'm more than happy to go digital if it means paying less and reducing shelf space.