The Old Sony Megathread

Mattman

There's a Humble Capcom Bundle for PS3 and PS4 going on right now. There's a very nice selection of games, and $15 gets you the lot, including Resident Evil HD, Resident Evil 0 Remastered, Okami HD, Remember Me, Devil May Cry HD Collection and a load of others. Sadly, it's exclusive to the NTSC region (USA, Canada, etc.), but making a US PSN account is a very easy process for anyone living elsewhere in the world.

• Like 2

Nothing has been announced yet. The games should be available on Wednesday 7th September in Europe and a day earlier in North America, so the announcement should be before then. It's usually the week before the update, but it has been known to creep into the following week if they're finalising agreements with developers and publishers. I'd say there's a good chance of an announcement by Friday, all being well.

Anyone with cross-platform interests, Journey is also on PS3, and Badland is available on all three consoles.

I've been half tempted by Lords of the Fallen in sales a few times, so very happy to see it free. Journey looks alright as a new time-filler game too.

I was kind of expecting a better lineup with the price for plus going up this month. I'm selling a lot of one year memberships at work because of the pre-increase warning, but a lot of those people are telling me that if the free games don't get better, they probably won't be re-upping afterwards.

So I apparently have had Playstation+ before because it wont let me redeem the 14 day trial. I don't understand that. I can't remember any time I've used playstation+ unless I had somehow used it back in 2009 when I got the PS3? I've never really made purchases, a few but never remember utilizing +. ,