The Old Sony Megathread

Mattman

9 minutes ago, Meacon said:

I went to get my haircut and there's a GameStop right next door, so I went in and picked it up. I'm meaconmeacon on PSN if anyone wants to play. I'm terrible, but it's fun. It's something different from your regular first person shooter anyway.

In that it's third person, presumably :shifty:

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Meacon said:

Does anyone still have/play Last of Us for PS4? It's like $15 now, but I'm most likely still not getting it if no one plays online anymore. 

Quom and I both have it.  I'm quite a bit more rusty than when I was playing it daily.  

so if anyone is looking for a psn friend on ps4 feel free to add me (PSN ID: WeirdViper)

recently busted my headset so at the moment no mic...

games i currently got going... last of us, rocket league, payday 2, nhl 17, madden 17,7days to die, and obviously wwe 2k17 when its out if u wanna add me just send the request but let me know ur from here

Just now, The Forks And The Hound said:

If I let my PS+ expire in November, does that mean I lose access to all the games I've gotten for free up until that point?

Yeah. You can only play them whilst subscribed. You don't lose anything you've bought at a PS+ discount though.

On 26/09/2016 at 13:52, Meacon said:

Does anyone still have/play Last of Us for PS4? It's like $15 now, but I'm most likely still not getting it if no one plays online anymore. 

I completed it 4/5 times on PS3 and just bought the remaster because it was cheap. So, yeah.

• Like 1

speaking of zimbies, residents evil is free on playstation plus right now.

14 minutes ago, VerbalRick said:

speaking of zimbies, residents evil is free on playstation plus right now.

Which I'll only have a month because I accidentally reupped for a month. But i can get it back in the future if i re-subscribe?