The Old Sony Megathread

Mattman

28 minutes ago, Ollie said:

Gta gets an update and everyone will try it once and not wanna actually get involved :P

Plus you've proven my point, I do recommend stuff but no one's interested. it's a catch 22, but I still think rainbow six is dull as fuck.

The only thing I really need on GTA online now is the last two heist trophies, but we never get four people together at the same time to do them. Other than that it's stunt jumps which are a ballache and missions, which i cba to do.

Then the director shit which just looks a hassle.

GTA has lost all replayability to me, to be honest.

17 hours ago, Benji said:

What games you got?

Atm just the new CoD that came with it but hoping to get pick up some others at Christmas. Definitely wanting Uncharted and interested in trying No Mans Sky. What other multi games do you guys play apart from seige?

4 hours ago, MechaKanezilla said:

Atm just the new CoD that came with it but hoping to get pick up some others at Christmas. Definitely wanting Uncharted and interested in trying No Mans Sky. What other multi games do you guys play apart from seige?

Ahahahahahahahahahaha. Good one Kaney, good one.

5 hours ago, MechaKanezilla said:

Fifa, but I suspect you don't want that on two systems. Rocket league is always fun to chill out playing on. GTA has taken a backseat recently but the rumours I heard about the next updates sound brilliant. It is a bit Siege mad right now but we have had ideas over playing some other games we either have or looking at.

What kind of games do you have eyes on yourself?

Oh, and I am thinking about getting that Star Wars battlefront if I can find a good offer when I have money. That, and Monopoly. >_>

Seriously, being a nobber about it is not making me want to play with you. You tried MGS once and gave up because it had too much shooting, you tried Siege once and didn't even try to play properly, you ask to play GTA and I've always said if you want to play at the weekend I'm free but you never took me up on the offer. I'm not going out of my way to buy games or shifting around to play with someone so unwilling to do it themselves.

51 minutes ago, Benji said:

Seriously, being a nobber about it is not making me want to play with you. You tried MGS once and gave up because it had too much shooting, you tried Siege once and didn't even try to play properly, you ask to play GTA and I've always said if you want to play at the weekend I'm free but you never took me up on the offer. I'm not going out of my way to buy games or shifting around to play with someone so unwilling to do it themselves.

Okay, wow.

I tried MGS once with you lot, multiple times with other people. Wasn't for me, totally entitled to that opinion. I'm sure Seige is a great game, but my hold up comes from the fact I don't want to play a game with a group of people who have played that game for a year solid, because being a total novice means I'll spend the majority of the time staring at a respawning screen.

If y'all don't wanna play other games that's fine, or if y'all don't want to play with me that's fine too. I'll appreciate the small windows I do get to play with you lot because those small windows have always been some of my fondest gaming moments of the last 6/7 years.

As for the whole 'we can play on the weekend' deal, as I've said before that doesn't work for me so much. my weekends are when I see Cecily and friends and hang out with people and stuff. as I've said numerous times, the week is the best time for me because it's when I'm at home alone and get some video game down time.

But yeah, whatever, I'm very much in the minority with all of this and I hate the idea of video games and Internet folk becoming serious business. if y'all are playing rocket league or gta or something, send us an invite or don't, it's not the end of the world either way.

Happy Seiging. :)

Just gonna say I have said many a time that I'll heist if you can find two others and I also said yes to Dying Light, which was one of your own suggestions, and you've never brought up since.

I spend half of my time on Siege getting lagged out of the game, I am more than happy to play something different, it just needs to be a game I don't have to pay £40 for :P