The Old Sony Megathread

Mattman

I'm not shit stirring here, but we've only been playing siege for three and a half months, not a year.

It's also not really a case that you'd necessary be miles behind. Lee and Joe hardly play, and Lee's picked it up quick, and Joe is one of our best shots. Also being dead isn't always just a matter of waiting, there are still ways of helping the team out from beyond the grave ???

I didn't enjoy seige at all. I was constantly getting sniped by some prick scoping through a tiny hole in a wooden partition as soon as he sees the first cm of any part of my body. I loved the R6 Vegas games but seige just isn't for me so I can understand Ollie not liking it.

GTAV was good but after having it on 360 and xbone I don't fancy buying it a 3rd time. I wouldn't mind Star Wars, at that price.

Is Destiny still a thing? Do people play that?

13 minutes ago, MechaKanezilla said:

I didn't enjoy seige at all. I was constantly getting sniped by some prick scoping through a tiny hole in a wooden partition as soon as he sees the first cm of any part of my body. I loved the R6 Vegas games but seige just isn't for me so I can understand Ollie not liking it.

GTAV was good but after having it on 360 and xbone I don't fancy buying it a 3rd time. I wouldn't mind Star Wars, at that price.

I'm currently debating Destiny since its on sale until Monday. From what I understand Matt and Ollie have it too.

30 minutes ago, MechaKanezilla said:

I play it.

A lot of people online play it.

It is fun, I think.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Stevie B said:

I'm waiting patiently for Worms WMD to go cheap so you can all board that train.

At least until I get too good at it like Worms Battleground and scare everyone else off.  :P

I'll play worms sometime. It's one of the only games that I don't care how trash I am ?

• Like 2

You can get Destiny The Collection for £25 apparently, I'd definitely recommend it at that price. The replayability of it is fantastic because the end game content is near enough endless. The live team are constantly working on new endgame content as well, despite there being no more DLC before Destiny 2 there's a fairly big update coming next week and all indications there'll be another one if not 2 in 2017.

And I'm more than happy to run through the game with people and explain all the confusing things if I'm on, it's always fun running through the bosses from previous updates

• Like 1

For what it's worth, I do understand the frustration. I love playing with you guys, but life happens. My life is constant 9-5s followed by gym on weekdays and wrestling on weekends so I rarely get to play. When I do get online though it'd be nice to play, but it never happens. It isn't even an issue of Siege, I'm perfectly happy to give it a try (I don't like FIFA , I still played because you guys made it fun), but it always seems you guys come on when I go off at 10PM or something. That isn't your fault, it's no one's fault. It is just life.

Personally, if I'm ever online and you fancy a chat just send me an invite. @Ollie if you ever want to play Rocket League it is the one game me, Lenny and Joe still play so just drop us a message if you see us online.

As for future games, it is quite a way away but Wipeout HD is coming next Summer. We should all get that.

• Like 1