The Old Nintendo Megathread

zero

There is a Super Mario Maker 2 update coming that will allow the creation of “worlds” with multiple levels. Hopefully this gets some decent level designers putting out “games” in the spirit of the actual Mario games. Might give it another try.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, iDOL said:

There is a Super Mario Maker 2 update coming that will allow the creation of “worlds” with multiple levels. Hopefully this gets some decent level designers putting out “games” in the spirit of the actual Mario games. Might give it another try.

out today. 

• Thanks 1

Leif is in my town centre today selling cosmos, lillies, camellia/azalea bushes if anyone wants to visit my town. 

2 hours ago, RPS said:

Leif is in my town centre today selling cosmos, lillies, camellia/azalea bushes if anyone wants to visit my town. 

He's got holly as well in my town. I can swing by and bring you some holly bushes if you want?

2 hours ago, Sousa said:

He's got holly as well in my town. I can swing by and bring you some holly bushes if you want?

Sure. I think I can come purchase from you. I want to see your island! 

You can come and see my island, but it is literally just flowers everywhere with a in progress amusement park for my kids. 

2 hours ago, RPS said:

Sure. I think I can come purchase from you. I want to see your island! 

You can come and see my island, but it is literally just flowers everywhere with a in progress amusement park for my kids. 

We've gotta coordinate this better, I keep seeing these two hours after and vice versa.

On 4/22/2020 at 2:39 PM, iDOL said:

Check out wroof's Woof levels. Woof 1-1, Woof 1-2, etc. 

Moderate difficulty, but not like, kaizo type shit. Each one has its own little gimmick and is a little bit harder. He also streams on Twitch under the name dumb_dog, where he streams both playing levels and making levels. It's cool to get insight into how he designs a level.

47 minutes ago, Sousa said:

We've gotta coordinate this better, I keep seeing these two hours after and vice versa.

how about 7 aka half hour 

Someone give me a heads up if they get a decent turnip price. I don't think mine ever got above like 120ish and I didn't bite on that. I'm like Elijah Wood here wanting to sell my stock before Sunday.

4 hours ago, King Ellis said:

Someone give me a heads up if they get a decent turnip price. I don't think mine ever got above like 120ish and I didn't bite on that. I'm like Elijah Wood here wanting to sell my stock before Sunday.

I'm sitting at 196 right now.

Make sure that you all talk to Tom Nook after you do one of the special event chores, y'all--he gives you a hedge DIY and the game isn't exactly obvious about pointing that out, I had to figure it out when I went to move Apollo's house.

On 24/04/2020 at 12:46, King Ellis said:

69 over here.

Finished Deadly Premonition. Holy fuck was that story a ride.