The Old Nintendo Megathread

zero

Woo! Got KK Slider on my island today, too. Been saving up my Nook Miles for all the post-game (I guess) stuff so that's all bought now and... now the question is if I'm ever gonna touch the game again!!

11 hours ago, Owen said:

Woo! Got KK Slider on my island today, too. Been saving up my Nook Miles for all the post-game (I guess) stuff so that's all bought now and... now the question is if I'm ever gonna touch the game again!!

I feel like the path and landscaping tools are a game changer, and the real game is actually just starting

• Like 1

Got KK Slider to come to my village. Now I am going to spruce my village up. Given the 10 villagers only, my goal is to make a central hub where all the villagers live and it is a sort of metropolis space with lots of flowers and fences and trinkets and to have water separating into the wilderness areas. I need oranges and pears!  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, King Ellis said:

By sheer coincidence, I need a non-orange based economy in which to sell the  bajillion I have in my storage right now.

How does one even do that? lol Nintendo's online infrastructure. 

From what I gather, you have to tell Orville that you want you want to receive visitors. I would imagine it would help if we added each other to our friends list, my code is SW-7299-5659-0193.

Meanwhile in my backlog clearing I've been playing Deadly Premonition, on the Switch because apparently that's the better platform between it and PC for it.

Holy crap this game is amazing and hilarious. It's like a video game version of a movie you'd see on MST3K.

18 hours ago, King Ellis said:

From what I gather, you have to tell Orville that you want you want to receive visitors. I would imagine it would help if we added each other to our friends list, my code is SW-7299-5659-0193.

I'll add you tonight. Last night the kids were too rambunctious. 

I have every fruit so if anybody needs one you can hit me up.

Also if anybody gets good turnip prices today could you let me know? Nook's is closed for remodeling today.

And yes, terraforming tools change the game big-time.

I will add you and Ellis tonight. I just want a couple of pears and oranges so I can get started. 

I am becoming obsessed with flowers. I only have access to tulips, roses, wildflowers and pansies. Is there a way to get access to cosmos, mums, lilies, etc?

2 hours ago, RPS said:

I will add you and Ellis tonight. I just want a couple of pears and oranges so I can get started. 

I am becoming obsessed with flowers. I only have access to tulips, roses, wildflowers and pansies. Is there a way to get access to cosmos, mums, lilies, etc?

Easiest way is to find somebody whose town has it as their town flower. Every town has three that are basically always selling in their shop (mine are mums, tulips, and windflowers).

On a related note I have mums.

23 minutes ago, Sousa said:

Easiest way is to find somebody whose town has it as their town flower. Every town has three that are basically always selling in their shop (mine are mums, tulips, and windflowers).

On a related note I have mums.

if you want to swap, let me know your friend code.