General Television Thread

Hellfire

Weeds, Dead Like Me, Six Feet Under, Deadwood, How To Make It In America. Are any of those shows worth watching? I'm looking for something new to start.

Weeds is decent for the first few series. Stick with it if you really need something to do, but expect a decrease in quality. The final series is pretty cool though.

I didn't like Six Feet Under. The most depressing shit ever. It wasn't bad, like at all, but prepare to be clinically depressed after each episode. Definitely not made with bulk watching in mind.

Watch Leverage. All of you!

Weeds, Dead Like Me, Six Feet Under, Deadwood, How To Make It In America. Are any of those shows worth watching? I'm looking for something new to start.

You should watch Deadwood. That one is great. If you have seen Justified, it is like that show, only Timothy Olyphant is angrier and it's in the Old West.

You should watch Deadwood. That one is great. If you have seen Justified, it is like that show, only Timothy Olyphant is angrier and it's in the Old West.

And if you haven't seen Justified then fuck everything else and just watch that.

http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/11/14/hits-flops/

Just read this. While I don't watch all the shows on the list, I do see the point with some of them. Hell, I watch Deadliest Catch all the time and even I"m amazed its been on the air this long. What does everyone else think?

And if you haven't seen Justified then fuck everything else and just watch that.

(Y) Justified is amazing.

So I finally got around to watching an episode of Revolution beyond the first one. I can see why people say that it's hit-and-miss. I doubt that I'll watch any more episodes, mostly because I don't care that much, but also because I seriously doubt that the communities around the Rocky Mountains would all suddenly just collapse.

She's adorable, right? If not for the sudden CHIKARA name trend my current display name would be June GoGolburn.

Also I finished the first season of Leverage a couple months ago. Not sure where the second is on my queue.

She's adorable, right? If not for the sudden CHIKARA name trend my current display name would be June GoGolburn.

Also I finished the first season of Leverage a couple months ago. Not sure where the second is on my queue.

Not sure if it's the kind of love a man feels for a woman or the kind a person feels for an adorable kitten. But I want her on my TV forever. :wub: