UFC News and Discussion Thread

This is actually going on a couple of months old, but I found it pretty hilarious. Seems like the interviewer really ticked off Griffin.

Link:

Didn't feel like another double post so, I'll just edit this in.

Random yet awesomely incoherent tweet from Wanderlei just now:

How want Wath me in the ultimater figther tx to my boss hi decided
Edited by Gene Kiniski

I wish Joe would decide if he likes cage humping or not. One PPV it's the most important aspect of the sport and Randy Couture has broken many a man by pressing them into the cage. The next PPV it's tiring but they need to work and improve their position.

I personally can't see the difference between laying on someone and not moving and pressing someone against a cage without moving. No way would you be allowed to stay for a full round in full guard and not trying to improve or go for subs. I can't see how people can get away for lasting so long against a cage in the same manner.

I want a threesome with Amir and Forrest. Someone organise it!

Edited by QuomQuat

It's not directly about UFC, but former UFC fighter and champpion Hermes Franca lost to an Israeli fighter called Moshe Kaitz. In that same event, Israeli fighter Jeremy Knafo defeated Shonie Carter, who after that announced that it was probably his last fight, but 2 Israeli fighters who lost were Roy Ne'eman to Frank Trigg and Ariel Abargl to Thiago Meller.

That event took place at the Nokia Stadium in Tel-Aviv, Israel.

Anyone have any idea how reliable this MiddleEasy.com website is? They're reporting that Matt Mitrione could be heading to WWE within the next year.

I thought you had a direct line to Mr. MMA, the King of opinions and the High Deacon of saved MMA souls anyway?

• Like 1

Anyone have any idea how reliable this MiddleEasy.com website is? They're reporting that Matt Mitrione could be heading to WWE within the next year.
I thought you had a direct line to Mr. MMA, the King of opinions and the High Deacon of saved MMA souls anyway?

A direct line to Biggz? :o

• Like 1

A direct line to Biggz? :o

OMG~!!lol topix relevance ftw so funny jokez haha grow up.

Roy Nelson is apparently done with the UFC following a contract issue with Roy Jones Jr. from the hybid MMA/boxing event he participated in some time ago. Apparently, according to White, is that Jone Jr. basically owns Nelson and it's just coming to light.

Oh, wow.

That's the guy Meltzer's been dropping hints about?

I figured it'd be a guy, but... you know, a younger big guy.

Excellent deductive reasoning, Holmes.

Forgot to put the word "big" in there. :blush:

Honestly though, given WWE's hiring practices, it's not that far-fetched that they'd sooner target a ring girl...

• Like 1