UFC News and Discussion Thread

Nate Diaz has been suspended after comments made on twitter about Bryan Caraway.

So, after Pat Healy got busted for marijuana and got his win against Jim Miller overturned, Healy also got his submission of the night money taken away and given to Bryan Caraway instead.

Nate Diaz obviously didn't like this and said

Nathan Diaz @NateDiaz209

I feel bad for pat Healy that they took a innocent mans money and I think the guy who took the money is the biggest Fag in the world ..

So yeah, apparently he's been suspended indefinitely.

I usually hate shit like that that the Diaz brothers say, but it was against Bryan Caraway and so I'm fine with that :P

On another note, if Hunt doesn't get his visa issued I'm gonna' flip. That also means that Nelson will get the fight against JDS.

Bryan Caraway responded to claims that he elbowed Cat Zingano purposely in the back of the head prior to her fight with Miesha Tate by essentially saying that if someone had elbowed his woman he'd have said something about it immediately, not a month later. This is not the best excuse I've ever heard anyone make, particularly since the story had been talked about for a month, just underground, and there are numerous witnesses who claim to have been there when it happened.

-F4W

Bryan Caraway. What a tough guy.

Renan Barao injured and out of UFC 161, Rashad Evans vs Dan Henderson has been moved to the main event but will only be 3 rounds due to short notice. Also, Roy Nelson vs Stipe Miocic has been added to the card

Josh Barnett has also resigned with the UFC

I don't know why the dummys that vote for the rankings have Souza at 8. He belonged over Rockhold before last night; even with a(questionable) loss to him. I mean, get your head out of your ass and watch some MMA...

I recommend you follow your own advice Rockhold was damn impressive, and the win, while margin was narrow it wasn't questionable.

But yayyyy Barnett

I really hope the fantasy Barnett fight with Mir finally comes to fruition.

That Overeem fight sucks.

It's going to, it has to, the amount of shit that Frank Mir is going to talk and get beat out of him to and by The Warmaster is unreal, Strawberries are going to be a distant memory.

Sucks for Overeem? Yeah, probably, but who the hell are you putting against him right now, Hunt/JDS is Saturday, Nelson is facing Stipe, Struve has yet to open his mouth, Mir is destined for Barnett, they signed a couple of unknown European guys and they are sure as shit not being paired up with Overeem.

A fight with Browne is more than winnable for him, but it does suck for his chin, something he forgets to protect hen he is wearing 4oz gloves.

Nah, I'll be honest, I think it'll suck for Browne, as I'm a big Travis Browne fan. He has a chance that's for sure, Overeem is really flawed, but Reem definitely looks to win this one. This is just me from being a fan of Travis, though. It makes sense as a fight. I guess :(