UFC News and Discussion Thread

Again, had he tested positive during a pre or post fight screening he would have been banned by the NSAC, the same with pot. The fact is he was tested outside of competition and nothing showed up on his fight week tests. The UFC (should) could strip him of the belt, but honestly, they would almost be forced to strip him and then book him in a title fight next or the fight after, it doesn't do much other than draw negative attention. Not that that hasn't already happened it's just damage control now.

Ched Evans should go to UFC

Well, Rape isn't registered as a Performance Enhancing Drug either, so I'm sure he has a shot!

And I would pay to see that cunt get his skull kicked in.

Also, rape and coke are in different spheres of negative PR, hard to draw comparisons.

Well yeah, if they hypothetically stripped him of the title or made an interim champion, it would likely go to the winner of Gustafsson vs Rumble, with the winner of that then probably facing Jones down the line. So they might as well leave Jones as the Champion, with the winner of Gustafsson vs Rumble then getting a title shot somewhere down the line.

As an aside, I'd like to see DC face the loser of that fight.

Oh, and Eddie saying that Overeem vs Big Country has been booked at 185 really confused me for a minute, thought that both were gonna make a massive weight cut at first, not that the fight is at UFC 185 :facepalm:

• Like 1

Oh, and Eddie saying that Overeem vs Big Country has been booked at 185 really confused me for a minute, thought that both were gonna make a massive weight cut at first, not that the fight is at UFC 185 :facepalm:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: My bad.

• Like 1

Just to add further context

Dr. Johnny Benjamin: When I see a very low T/E ratio I'm concerned that exogenous (outside the body) T & epi- T are being administered

https://twitter.com/DrJCBenjamin/status/552890504804061184

Victor Conte: IMO. CIR testing of all 3 @ufc Jon Jones urine samples needed. Reduced T & E levels + T/E ratios could indicate exogenous testosterone use

https://twitter.com/VictorConte/status/552942582943084544

Alternatively it can be due to:

Injury to the testicles

Testicular cancer or treatment for testicular cancer
Hormonal disorders
Infection
HIV/AIDS
Chronic liver or kidney disease
Type 2 diabetes
Obesity
Some medicines and genetic conditions can also lower a man's testosterone score. Aging does contribute to low scores. In some cases, the cause is unknown.

Off the Jones track, Dana has said Silva gets another title shot if he beats Diaz.

Not that Silva doesn't deserve that necessarily, but I'm getting so tired of UFC rushing rematches and trilogies. And where does it even go if Silva wins? Weidman would deserve his immediate rematch for owning him twice and then we' re talking about a fourth one? Of course Belfort could end up beating Weidman but still, I have as much desire to see him fight Weidman again as I do Hendricks/Lawler 3, which is none. I could even understand Hendricks/Lawler if they had just come off two epic matches,but nothing about those two matches warrants a third one so quickly.

Well in those instances maybe even one would work. Jacare vs Machida....and then maybe give the winner of Diaz/Anderson another fight or something in between. I like Jacare but I just don't think him beiatng Moussasi is enough and I don't put Yoel Romero in that category unless he defeats Romero in spectacular fashion which could happen.