World Cup 2010 Thread

Why does the commentator keep saying that USA have xx amount of minutes/rest of the game/plenty of opportunities to win this game etc?

It's not going to happen >_>

Nothing about Adrian Chiles is sincere. Only cunt.

Butyeah, FUCK YOU AMERICA! WE ARE BETTER THAN YOU AT SOMETHING!

Not even that whole casual racism bit where he was calling America shit?

Ever noticed how Rooney runs after EVERY SINGLE BALL that goes towards Tim Howard for a clearance? No matter how obvious it is he's not going to get near it? Yeah, he's played with Tim Howard before at United. He knows... Sooner or later, he'll have a Tim Flowers/Paul Robinson moment. Sooner or later... very probably sooner. ¬_¬

Also, I want to shoot Clive Tyldsley already and he's only "commentated" on 23 minutes of one game.

Bradley and Rooney haven't kicked the shit out of each other yet. :( Mind you, Bradley's only touched the ball twice, and one of those was with his face. So...

Edited by Farmer Reil

Regretting that sign much?

Besides, if you can only think of two occasions in 234 years...

(The "you" being directed at the sign makers/America in general, not the above poster. Obviously).

Ahahaha, I literally have no idea what's funnier. Tim Howard making a good save and getting hurt, the effort of finally being good getting the better of him. OR, Heskey injures someone after not even half an hour of the first game.

Edited by Farmer Reil

Shit, Markus Hahnemann might come on. We might not be able to shoot blindly at goal and score loads. Oh no, Howard's fine, we're good. Ahh, I love ragging on Tim Howard. Everyone else I rag on (except Ribery) proves me wrong. No danger of that with Howard.

Does it still count for the drinking game if the player continues playing?

Edited by Farmer Reil

THERE'S ONLY ONE PAUL ROBINSON! Shit, that's Robert Green.

Fuck you, Robert Green. Fuck you. Now I look even more of a prick for ragging on your opposite number for being dodgy as fuck.

I'm going to be nice from now on.

Edited by Farmer Reil