World Cup 2010 Thread

So that's three time at least in a row when Gerrard's just twatted it from 25 yards when there are at least three ahead of him, and it's gone nowhere near the target.

And people get narky when I take the piss out of him for it, and use the term "Gerrard" as a verb for "twatting the ball at goal with no hope of scoring". :/

The debate is good though if it increases the chances of any form of goalline technology being introduced

EDIT: For fucks sake Gerrard stop trying those fucking long shots!

Which it won't because if you listen to Blatter then football is a poor sport who simply don't have the money for that sort of thing.

It reminds me of when the FA decided that they couldn't afford to finish Wembly and the taxpayer should do it (after years of 'we're the richest league in Europe!!)

Yeah, let's just not mark anyone anymore. Fuck marking, it's way overrated. Let's just let players stand in the box in acres of space and hope they miss. The even worse thing is, as Muller was on the right side of the box I'm guessing that makes it Johnson's fault. Glen Johnson, the player with rock bottom least excuse to not be back doing his job after the free kick, being not only a fullback and thus not involved in the free kick, but also one of the fastest players on the pitch.

FOR FUCK'S SAKE. THE EXACT SAME THING. Fuck you, whoever's supposed to be marking Muller. Fuck you.

Edited by Farmer Reil